Monday, September 7, 2026

First Day of School for BYU Boys

I asked Andrew and Daniel multiple times for a "first day of school" picture, but they were busy so I stopped asking. Then Daniel needed a code for a streaming service, and I teased him about it. "Interesting," I said. "Because I have been asking for a picture for days and now you want something." Minutes later, he sent me these two pictures. "You mean these?" he said. I laughed and laughed. It was so cute because it was obvious that they scrambled just then to take the pictures. I said, "Nice try. Andrew is wearing his Disney backpack." Daniel said, "I knew you'd catch that." I laughed for a solid 20 minutes about that. And, of course, I gave them the code and would have either way but man, do I love my boys!




No comments:

Post a Comment