Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jonathan Allan May





Jonathan Allan May was born on August 13, 2009 at 7:55am by C-section. He was..drumroll please...10 lbs 3 oz! And 21 inches long. The first thing I heard them say when they pulled him out was, "Wow, that's a big boy!" You're telling me! I carried that heavy baby. My back and sides were suffering there the last few weeks. Now we have our beautiful, healthy boy and I am so happy and grateful. The kids adore him, even the little boys. He and I are both doing well and I am recovering nicely.

3 comments:

  1. He looks so peaceful! And you are right...that is a big boy!!! Wow! Have you had all your babies c-section?? Caden was my biggest and he was 9lbs 7oz. Hope you recover fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the email. Congratulations! Hope all is well and the kids are getting settled into school. He is a cutie! Take care and hope you can find some time to rest. Sure miss seeing you. Love, Teresa, Chris, Emily, Sara, Lauren and Eric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your comments!
    Yes, all of five of my children have been born by C-section. My doctor was saying that a few of his colleagues wanted to assist him; I guess they don't do too many surgeries like mine. It went well, though.
    Nathaniel was 9lbs 7oz, but now Jonathan has broken the family record. :-)

    ReplyDelete