Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sweet Boys

Jonathan and Andrew are both in the hospital this week. Jonathan was admitted on Monday for croup, and then Andrew on Tuesday for pneumonia. Once they admitted Andrew, they moved us to a much larger room so that they could be together. Jonathan is much better and should be discharged today or tomorrow, but Andrew is having a hard time. We are hoping he can come home on Saturday.

I stayed at the hospital Monday and Tuesday night, and Michael and I switched last night. I am home doing chores and taking care of Daniel, so I thought I would take a few minutes to update everyone.

We are so grateful to the many people who have helped with rides, meals, and babysitting and also to those who have offered to help. We appreciate all the prayers offered as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment