Friday, March 12, 2010

My Guys


Can you guess what they are watching?






It's on the Food Network.






It's Alton Brown's Good Eats. The episode that has their rapt attention is about chocolate. :-)






The other day Daniel was upset about something and so I was comforting him. All of a sudden he yelled, "I NEED CHOCOLATE!" He's a boy after my own heart!


He wore this Burger King hat until it disintegrated.






Yesterday, I said, "Andrew, how about grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch?" Andrew: "No, steak!" Mommy: "What, no shrimp?" Andrew: "Yes!" Note to self: sarcasm is lost on a 4 year old.

He loves his Emily!!

Here is Nathaniel, being an awesome big brother. Jonathan hasn't said anything cute yet, but he sure is adorable when he coos. He is a big boy--24 pounds. He outgrew his car seat a month ago. My new nickname for him is Chunky Monkey, because he is so cute I could eat him up! I am so lucky that I get to kiss those puffy cheeks every day! He will be 7 months old tomorrow.

Poor Nathaniel has been sick all week. He's been a trooper, though. I can't believe he will be 10 next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment