Sunday, December 12, 2010

Family Portraits 2010

When you have five kids, it's hard to get a family portrait just right. Someone is always looking away or has their eyes closed (me!) or making a goofy smile (Nathaniel) or just finished crying (Daniel). I think these turned out pretty well, all things considered. These are the originals on the CD we bought, so they're not all cropped right but they were before they were printed.

I love this one of just the kids.


I love this one even more!

These next two were spliced together for a special effect print.
I LOVE this one of Daniel and Jonathan. It's so like them!



Angel baby


Daniel cried until we let him have his picture taken in this chair.


My baby boy is growing up!


Pretty Emily!


Nathaniel was all washed out on the white background, so we chose this one instead.


Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful family! Your kids are all getting so big! Merry Christmas to you all. We have a card and picture coming in the mail. My luck it won't get out till after the New Year! So Happy New Year while I am at it!

    ReplyDelete