Sunday, August 28, 2011

Birthdays

I call Jonathan and Andrew my twins--born four years apart. :-)

Jonathan's birthday was on the 13th. We had a family celebration at home. He got some cute new toys and he loves them. He really loves to wear this cute Elmo shirt--he'll pull it out of the drawer and hand it to me to put on him. I can't believe he is 2 already! I'm so grateful he is walking, and he is trying harder to talk these days.
Enjoying his birthday cake



Andrew turned 6 on the 18th and we had a party for him with a few friends at the house. He had fun going to Publix with me to choose his birthday cake, and we also got him a helium canister so that we could have balloons at the party. He chose a Phineas and Ferb theme.


The kids had fun playing musical chairs, freeze dance, and limbo. We also had pizza and opened gifts at the party. I think everyone had a nice time. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment