Sunday, September 18, 2011

Daniel Pumpernickel



If I am getting impatient with Daniel, and I say, "Daniel James!" he'll say, "No, Mommy, I'm Daniel Pumpernickel." He got it from a Disney show, and it makes me laugh every time. He has had so many cute sayings lately that I have to devote a post to it--


"Mommy, I dreamed that one of my friends got my trains and he took them home--it was a nightmare!"


After coming out of the YMCA where he held the door for us, then held it for a lady also, he said, "Mom, I helped a old lady!" Really loud. Luckily she was already inside.


After the YMCA we stopped by the library to drop off a book. As we were pulling out he said, "Mommy, are you sure this is the way home?" He says this A LOT. Like he has zero faith in my ability to find my way home.


"I was right and you were wrong, Mommy!" I can't remember what happened exactly, but he was right and I was wrong. It was just funny to hear it coming from his mouth.


"Why do we have to wear pants every day?"


"What if we wear play clothes to church? Will they lock us out?"


OK, so maybe these little sayings aren't as funny to others as they are to me, but he makes me laugh every day and I am so grateful to be his mommy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment