Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Brain-Eating Zombies




Normally I'm kind of a Halloween scrooge. I don't like to decorate for Halloween and I definitely don't like to dress up. However, for my kids, I'll make an exception (for decorating, I mean, because I still won't dress up). They were pretty excited that I broke out the five pieces of Halloween decor that we own. And I couldn't resist ordering the Jell-O brain mold I found online. They love to make Jell-O molds! We made this one today, and they thought it was so funny to pretend they were zombies eating brains for dessert. The things sticking out of it are (gummy) worms! Look at Jonathan's face. It's like he's saying, "What the heck is wrong with you people? I'm not eating that!" But he actually did. Two helpings!



Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment