Sunday, November 27, 2011

Halloween 2011

What? I'm only a month behind. Sheesh!

Nathaniel--Optimus Prime from Transformers; he wasn't going to dress up, but then at the last minute he asked me to dig this out.

Daniel--Winnie the Pooh; he has taken a sudden liking to all things Winnie the Pooh lately

Emily--ballerina (of course!); I made that skirt for her at a craft activity

Jonathan--Thomas the Tank Engine; he kept trying to take the costume off, but once he started collecting candy he was fine with it! :-)

Andrew--Batman! again :-)

Jack-O-Lanterns




The kids had a great time Trick or Treating with Daddy while I stayed home to man the door. I was a little worried about Trick or Treating in our neighborhood because there aren't many young children near us, but it was wonderful! The kids got a ton of candy, and I gave away all the candy I had purchased. Happy (late) Halloween!




No comments:

Post a Comment