Sunday, September 7, 2014

Birthdays!

Jonathan and Andrew are my August birthday boys!  Jonathan turned 5 and Andrew turned 9.  I'm not sure why we didn't get many pictures at Jonathan's family party.  It was so wonderful because their Grandpa and Grandma (Michael's parents) came and so did Aunt Betsy and Uncle Geoff (my sister and brother-in-law) and their kids--to both parties.  Their Aunt Erin (Michael's sister) was able to make it for Andrew's (she lives over an hour away but she still came just for his party)!
 
 
Jonathan wanted a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cake.  I don't know why, but I obliged.  I can't believe he is 5 and in kindergarten!

Andrew wanted balloons on his cake, and this one made him very happy.  I usually bake the cakes myself, but we had a particularly busy day that day and he was thrilled to get a store-bought one.

The photo-bombing is getting out of control around here!

There, that's better. :-)

The whole party gang

Andrew wanted a desk and chair for his birthday.  I think his favorite part was helping me put it together. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment