Sunday, November 5, 2017

Halloween 2017

The kids had a great time on Halloween!  We have a ridiculous amount of candy left over. 

First, we had our Fall Festival at church. 


Nathaniel--Chief Hopper from Stranger Things

Emily--Minnie Mouse
Andrew--ninja
Daniel--pirate
Jonathan--Iron Man





I won 3rd place for my chocolate pie.  This time, I tried to up my game by using a chocolate chip cookie crust.  Last year I got 2nd place, so that didn't work out, lol!


Halloween Night


Jonathan

Andrew changed costumes and went as a BYU Football player



Andrew and his friend went Trick or Treating together


Daniel


Emily and her friends





Nathaniel went with friends and wore a different costume, too.  Somehow he escaped without getting a picture taken.




Full size candy bars again!  Wow!


Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment