Sunday, April 1, 2018

First Quarter Miscellaneous

March was a huge month for us!  We had Nathaniel's BYU acceptance, mission call to Bolivia, and his Eagle Project.  We also sold the second of our two Alabama rentals we had left behind.  

Here are some things I didn't post about yet during these first three months of 2018. 

January 5
The boys helped me with updating the photo albums 

January 18
Andrew had his National Junior Honor Society induction 


January 20 
Emily went to Winter Formal with her friends





January 24
Andrew's Band concert

January 26 
Mother/Son Bingo night at Daniel's school

January 27
He can clean his room spotless!

January 30
Daniel's Battle of the Books competition

February 3
My visit to Alabama.  I got to have lunch with Cindy and Madeline and meet Madeline's sweet baby Everly.


February 4
Andrew on his way to do his Priesthood duties and collect fast offerings

February 10
A good hair day for me, lol!

February 10
I have started taking the boys to a salon for their haircuts.  Andrew wanted a specific haircut that I haven't been able to do, and I want Nathaniel to start learning what to tell a stylist to get the haircut he wants.  With Daniel, I can never seem to get his bangs just right.  I still cut Michael and Jonathan's hair myself.

Michael and I at the International State of the State dinner.  We were invited by our legal firm through work.

That's Governor Ducey on the left

February 23 
Andrew's basketball season
He had a great time!


February 23
Game Night for the adults at church.  

We ended the night playing human Hungry Hungry Hippos.  So fun!

February 28
Matchers!

March 8
Jonathan's project--it's a toucan's habitat 

March 10
Expo West
Michael hurt his knee, so I went by myself

March 15 
Spring Break fun at Peter Piper Pizza

March 23
More Spring Break fun
Mom/Kid fun day at Cheesecake Factory (I had some coupons to use up!) and bowling


No comments:

Post a Comment