Saturday, June 29, 2019

What a Great Weekend!

Emily and I had a great time staying at the Phoenician resort on Friday night!  I had a reward night to use up, and Michael offered to work on cleaning the garage while Emily and I had a girls' night.  Well, I couldn't say no to that!  He said he wanted to get the garage done this summer, and I know he probably preferred to do it when I wasn't home to offer my opinion, lol.  I told him I trusted him to take care of it, and he sure did!  He rented a storage unit, moved the boxes out, set some junk on the curb, and swept and cleaned the whole garage.  Now we can organize the boxes a little at a time, without being overwhelmed by the mountain of boxes in our garage.

Now, on to our fun adventure in Scottsdale:
First we went to lunch at PF Chang's

Then we walked across the street to Sprinkles cupcake shop

Then on to the Phoencian.  It was beautiful!

Chilling out in our room

The only bummer was our "resort view"

The pools were so beautiful at night!


We had fun listening to the live music in the lobby and exploring the hotel.  Look at this amazing chandelier!

On Saturday morning, we played tennis


After we checked out of the hotel, we went to Scottsdale Fashion Square mall and did some shopping.  Then we stopped at Unbaked, which is a cookie dough shop in Scottsdale.

Back to the garage
It went from this...


...to this!  What an amazing surprise to come home to!


Andrew was a big help to Michael.  You can tell he got a little dirty. :-)

Thank you, Michael!  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment