Saturday, November 30, 2019

Thanksgiving Weekend

It has been a great weekend!  We had fun celebrating Thanksgiving and my birthday with family.

First, we went to dinner on Wednesday night to my favorite teppanyaki restaurant.  Jonathan wanted to wear the dragon head so I let him.  Everyone thought it was his birthday so it was less embarrassing for me.



My birthday fell on Thanksgiving this year.  Michael got me this double layer cookie cake--yum!  It was more popular than the pies.

Unfortunately, little Aaron got sick so Betsy and Geoff had to leave early.  We didn't get a group picture this year.

On Friday night, Michael and I went to the David Archuleta concert.  He has such an amazing voice and it was a wonderful concert.  He sang mostly Christmas music along with some of his popular songs.




I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment