Saturday, March 13, 2021

Senior Center Recital

Because of Covid, it has been hard to find ways to serve in our community.  Thankfully, I was able to find an opportunity for us to play piano for the residents of a local senior center.  They really seemed to enjoy it.  The kids all played one or two songs each and did a great job.  I have been having Emily give me lessons recently, so I even played a song, as well.

Christine, "Scarborough Fair" (I just wanted to record the kids playing, but I handed the camera to Michael when I went to play and he took this picture)


Jonathan, "Demons" by Imagine Dragons


Daniel, theme from Minecraft


Andrew, "My Heart Will Go On"


Emily, "Bohemian Rhapsody"
They had a cute little dog walking around.  Emily had to stop playing when the dog came up to her because she didn't want to hurt him when she stepped on the pedals.

Great job, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment