Sunday, March 13, 2022

Expo West

It has been three years since we have been to Expo West.  It is our biggest trade show of the year.  In March of 2020, this was one of the first big events that was cancelled due to Covid.  Our team was already there and the booth was set up when they cancelled it.  Michael never even traveled there.  So, we haven't been since 2019.  It was a great show, even though attendance was down from how it used to be.  From what I heard, there are normally 100,000 people at Expo West and this year there were around 60,000.  We had a fantastic location.  You could see our SweetLeaf sign when you walk into the hall, and it was right next to two bathrooms, haha!  The booth looked fantastic and the team was happy with how everything went.  As an added bonus, Nathaniel and Audrey came to the show on Thursday.  Nathaniel drove Brian's SweetLeaf-wrapped Camaro around the Anaheim Convention Center to show it off, and he and Audrey helped at the sampling booth. 

I arrived on Friday afternoon.  Michael and I walked around a bit and he also had some impromptu meetings in the booth. 

My first stop on Friday was to see Nathaniel and Audrey at the sampling booth! 




In this picture, I'm standing inside the booth.  See how close the bathroom is? 

I'm standing in the same spot but turned, and here is the second bathroom!

Views of the booth
From inside

From the east side


From the west side



From the north side

From the southeast side



Michael and I took Nathaniel and Audrey to dinner Friday night.  On Saturday, we spent quite a bit of time in the booth and also walked around. Nathaniel and Audrey left in the early afternoon and went to the beach for a few hours.  



Later that evening, we all went to Downtown Disney and bought some treats and went to a few stores, like World of Disney and Lego.  I had to get treats from Sprinkles bakery and Marceline's Confectionary, where they sell my favorite Disneyland English toffee.  


On Sunday morning, Michael drove Nathaniel, Audrey, and me to the airport.  Michael drove there, so he drove home and I flew home.  It was a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment