Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Desert Racquets Tennis

Our season is over.  While I'm sad to not be playing again until September, it is nice to have a break.  Tasha and I have enjoyed being co-captains for the last five sessions (that's about two and a half years), but I knew it was time to take a break and step down.  We had two ladies step up and I know they will do a great job.  Our last day of play was April 13 because we had a rain day, and we also had a nice luncheon that afternoon.  The ladies all got together again to get gifts for me and Tasha, so that was nice.  They made us cards and gave us a few cute gifts and Costco gift cards.  After the luncheon, Tasha and I stayed after to talk to the new captains.  One of the ladies from our sub list who is now on our roster also offered to help with the computer side of things and so she stayed as well.  I'll miss tennis over the summer!





No comments:

Post a Comment