Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Times

My sweet Jonathan has been sick lately--again. He is my biggest boy so far, but he has been sick the most. Look at that smile! Oh, it brightens my day!


You can tell how big he is in this picture. He is not quite 8 months, but he weighs 26 pounds!
Nathaniel had a fun birthday. He invited four friends from school to his party. I took Emily and Nathaniel and his friends to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid (he has loved reading the books; I've even read them) and then we came back to our house for pizza and cake and ice cream. His friends were so well behaved, and everyone seemed to have a good time.
He wanted a Diary of a Wimpy Kid cake, so I used frosting to make the face that is in the books. I bought the picture holder at Walmart. The great thing about it is that it is reusable. Great for the May family! I used it on Emily's cake, too.

We went to an Easter egg hunt in our neighborhood on Saturday morning. They had a great time.

"No, Mommy, I don't need a nap. I'll just rest here on my sippy cup for a few minutes."

No comments:

Post a Comment