Thursday, September 2, 2010

"Daniel, He's the Cheeky One"

The title is a Thomas the Tank Engine reference. Daniel loves it when I sing this line to him, because he wants to be Thomas. He still gets mad if he overhears me tell someone that he is 3. "No, Mommy, I'm #1 like Thomas!"

I was trying to get dinner on the table, and Daniel came to me with a box of Froot Loops and a bowl and asked me to pour him some. I said "no," so he went to Daddy.

Daniel: "Daddy, can I have some Froot Loops?"
Michael: "What did Mommy say?"
Daniel: "Mommy says no."
Michael: "Then Daddy says no, too."

Daniel: "Nathaniel, can I have some Froot Loops?"
Nathaniel: "No."

Daniel: "Emily, can I have some Froot Loops?"
Emily: "No."

So, here is his solution. :-)


I'm grateful that everyone backed me up on this one. He didn't even bother to ask Andrew, which is funny because Andrew might have said "yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment