Monday, April 18, 2011

Emily's Baptism





Emily was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on March 5. It was such a wonderful day. Michael's parents and his sister, Erin, were able to be there and they all spoke. We also had many wonderful friends there, including Emily's piano teacher. I am so grateful to have Emily as my daughter. She is an example to me in many ways.









The dress she wore is very special to me. My mother had it made for me by a family friend when I was little. I wore it when my mother married my stepfather, and then again a year later when I was baptized. Watching Emily be baptized in the same dress was very special to me. I am so grateful to my Grandma and Grandpa Horsfall for finding it for me. I didn't realize it had been in the closet in their house all these years, but I was extremely grateful that it was!


No comments:

Post a Comment