Sunday, September 2, 2012

First Day of School!

I can't believe that I have four kids in school this year! 

Jonathan goes to Mom's Morning Out once a week again this year.  This is a picture of him on his first day.  He walked right over to the puzzle table and barely bothered to tell me goodbye.  He loves it there!

Nathaniel, 1st day of 7th grade

Emily, 1st day of 4th grade

Daniel, 1st day of kindergarten!

Andrew, 1st day of 1st grade

Andrew and Daniel go to the same school, and they took the bus the first day.  I usually take them in the mornings, but I wanted Daniel to meet his bus driver because they ride the bus home.  Once we saw the bus coming, Daniel immediately grabbed Andrew's hand and waited excitedly.

Once they got on the bus, I drove over to the school to make sure they made it to class okay.  All of the kindergarteners looked terrified.  It was so pitiful and adorable at the same time.  Daniel was so brave, though, and he had a great first day. 

Emily has started dance at a new studio this year, where she is taking only ballet.  She loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment