Sunday, February 5, 2017

Mexico Trip

Michael and I had a wonderful time in Puerto Vallarta last weekend!  It was paradise!  We were there for a Healthy Products trade show.  It was so much fun!  I worked in the booth with Michael and another co-worker, but I also had some time to spend at the beach. 

View from our room



This is where we had our fancy dinner on Friday and Saturday night

My favorite spot!



The food was amazing!  Especially the churros!  I have never had anything like them in the US.  We make them wrong here.

Trade show booth

Michael swimming in the ocean

It was so fun to watch the sunset!

Fiesta night on our last night there

I bought this cover-up from one of the many people walking up and down the beach selling their wares

I feel so blessed that I was able to go on this trip!  It was fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment