Tuesday, October 16, 2018

2nd Trip to Iowa

I'm so glad I went to see my Grandma Horsfall two weeks ago, because she passed away on October 11.  I was able to go to her funeral.  It is so hard to say goodbye to Grandma.  I miss Grandpa so much, and I will miss Grandma, too.  They were a very big part of my life.  These are the memories I shared about Grandma, that Pastor Kittleson read:
I remember staying over at Grandpa and Grandma’s house.  I slept on their couch, and Grandma would wake me up and turn on Sesame Street for me.
Grandma had beautiful penmanship.
Grandma didn’t care about material things, and she was always frugal and happy with what she had.  That is a great lesson that I hope I can teach my kids.

Since my brother Joe couldn't attend (he had just been there to go to Grandma Freese's funeral and he got to see Grandma Horsfall), they asked me to be a pall bearer.  

Pall bearers


Horsfall Cousins

Trantanella Cousins (Grandma's children and her siblings' children who came to the funeral)

No comments:

Post a Comment