Friday, November 9, 2018

Celine Dion Concert!

Michael and I went to the Supply Side West Trade Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.  He had some meetings with suppliers, and we walked the show.  We were supposed to fly there, but our flight was cancelled so we had to drive instead.  While we were there, we were able to see the Celine Dion concert!  We were in the front, middle section in row LL, so we were only 12 rows from the front! The seats were amazing! 

This was our view from our seats

Here is what the Colosseum theater looked like


We had our picture taken while we waited for the concert to start



It was a fantastic concert!!  She sounded so amazing, and the orchestra and band and backup singers were excellent. She sang many of her own songs, but also others from artists I don’t know and some from Elvis, etc. 



She also did some talking and told some stories, which was really nice because it made it feel more intimate, even with such a huge audience. I forgot about her song “Love You More,” and I loved that one.


At the end, she said “Goodnight” and I thought she wasn’t going to sing “My Heart Will Go On.” Thankfully, she came back out to sing it and it was fantastic. She was lifted into the air and there was a circle of rain around her that was so cool. 


I am so glad I got to see her in concert! It was an amazing experience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment