Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Christine's Birthday

I had a wonderful birthday!  We had already celebrated by going to dinner and a play last week, so this week was a bonus.  When I came downstairs this morning, I saw my gift from the kids.  They had written "All the things we love about Mom..." on little sticky notes and they were on the kitchen counter and spelled out "I 'Heart' U."  It was Emily's idea.  I noticed them being sneaky last night, but they wouldn't tell me what was going on.  Now I know why!

I went in to work for a little bit, and then Michael took me to lunch.  

Daniel had his band concert tonight.  He did a great job!  

After the band concert, we went to dinner at Olive Garden--one of  my favorites!  

Once we got home, we had cookie cake and I opened my presents: a blouse, cardigan, and dress.  I loved them all!  We had a good laugh at the cookie cakes, because the cake decorator wasn't there when Michael got them.  The one on the right looks like a serial killer wrote it, lol!

I feel so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment