Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween

On Wednesday night, we had a fun time at the Trunk or Treat at church.  Emily was at the second night of her dance concert (it was the same concert both nights) and Andrew was at football practice.  I took Jonathan and Daniel and Daniel's friend, Luke, and Michael met us there. 

Daniel and Luke

Jonathan playing the corn hole game set up across from us


Halloween

Jonathan dressed up as Jack Skellington.  I thought his makeup turned out well.  He really liked it at first, but later he told me it was too itchy, lol.

He went Trick or Treating with his friend, Aiden, in his neighborhood, then Aiden's mom brought them to our neighborhood and I went with them down a few streets near us.  They even went through a haunted house near us.


Andrew went as a football player, I was Elastigirl, and Emily was a mummy. 

Andrew did some Trick or Treating with a friend, and Emily helped me pass out candy.
Daniel and Michael stayed in and watched Watcher in the Woods. 

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment