Saturday, November 28, 2020

Christine's Birthday

I had a wonderful birthday!  On Friday night, Michael took me to dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.  The food was amazing, as always!  They changed the menu, but we were still able to order our favorites.  They even had a menu printed out with my name on it, since we told them we were celebrating my birthday.  I was supposed to get a complimentary dessert and then Michael ordered one for himself.  Mine was supposed to be smaller, but they made a mistake and switched them.  Don't worry--I shared with him!



On Saturday, I had a pedicure and then we all went out to lunch at Cheesecake Factory.  I love that place!  


That evening, we had cookie cake and I opened my presents.  Lacey came over to join us.  She took this picture for us and she also brought me some pretty flowers.  Michael bought me some perfume, a skin care kit I wanted, and a pretty red dress.  The kids gave me cards and chocolates.  Emily made me some cookie dough.  Yum!


It was a perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment