Saturday, November 14, 2020

Papa's Visit, Part 1

Papa has retired from his job!  Well, for now, anyway.  We are so glad to have him here for a visit.  We never get to see him this time of year.  He was supposed to arrive Thursday morning, but his morning flight was cancelled and he didn't arrive until 9:30pm.  We had fun on Friday, though.  He came with me on my errands and we went to lunch with Emily.  Friday night, we had dinner at home and watched a movie together.  Then on Saturday morning, Michael and I drove him to the airport to meet my Aunt Rose and Uncle Merrill.  They got their rental car and we went to breakfast at Wildflower Bread Company by McCormick Stillman Park.  Then they all drove up to Williams for their Grand Canyon trip and Michael and I went home.  My uncles, Mike and Jim, drove up from California and they are meeting up there.  I hope they are having a great time!  

Emily and Papa playing cards


Breakfast in Scottsdale this morning


Rose and Merrill will drive Dad back here on Tuesday and he'll get to stay another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment