Friday, February 6, 2009

Big Boy




This title refers to Andrew in more ways than one. First of all, he is so tall, and sometimes I forget he is only 3 years old. Secondly, he is potty training right now. Yea!!! He really is growing up. I can see that he is finally starting to grow out of his destructive stage. He loves to be a helper. The other day, I was standing in the kitchen and I said, to no one in particular, "I really need someone to go get Daniel's green sippy cup for me." Seconds later, a proud Andrew handed it to me. So sweet! I remember on our trip this past summer, he always insisted on helping Daddy bring in our things from the car. He is talking so much more, now, too. I am so grateful for that. He asks me for a hug about 10 times a day, and I am always happy to oblige.

No comments:

Post a Comment