Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas 2019

We had a wonderful Christmas!  I have more blessings than I can count and I am so grateful!

On Sunday evening, we went to my sister Betsy's house.  She made us a very nice ham dinner and we opened presents.

On Tuesday evening for Christmas Eve, we went to dinner with Carol and Erin and had Mexican food.

On Wednesday, Christmas Day, we were up by 7am to open presents.





Then we had our traditional aebleskivers (small pancake balls, a Danish treat) for breakfast.
We also had fun talking to Nathaniel.  Andrew set it up so we could talk with him on the big screen.

Michael grilled steaks for dinner and I made the sides.  Carol and Erin had dinner with us.  The kids like to call it "linner," because it was at 3pm so it was really between lunch and dinner, haha.

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!  I am so grateful for this season where we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment