Saturday, December 21, 2019

Company Party

I had my work cut out for me this week with planning and attending all three company events.  Our regular events coordinator took a job closer to home, so I told Michael I would handle the planning for the company Christmas events.  We had our luncheon on Tuesday, Feed My Starving Children on Thursday, and our family Christmas party on Saturday night at Jake's Unlimited.  I think all three were a success, if I do say so myself!  The party in our reserved space went from 4-8pm, but everyone was welcome to stay beyond that to play games, go on rides, bowl, etc.  Our family ended up staying until 10pm!  We had a very nice dinner. We bowled a game together and Jonathan won (to be fair, he had bumpers haha).  The kids had a great time playing laser tag and riding the virtual roller coaster as well.  Here are a few pictures of us enjoying the fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment