Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Daniel's Projects

Do you ever just look at your child an fall in love with him or her?  That happens to me on a daily basis, but I caught this one on film.  Daniel has started making little "projects" at home.  He'll go into my office and make a huge mess and come up with some cute drawing that he'll carry around for days. 

This one is called "blue pumpkin."  He even made a replica for me that was green.  The next morning, he couldn't find it and he was sobbing about how he lost it.  We told him he would find it, and he did.  I made a copy of it for him, and he thought that was pretty cool.


He also had a school project to do, which was decorating this turkey.  It's supposed to be a "family" project.  He went to town on it today.  I was so glad to see him taking initiative with his school work that I didn't have the heart to tell him that the snowman and Santa stickers weren't exactly related to a Thanksgiving turkey.


Great job, Daniel!

No comments:

Post a Comment